Through the years, our quality work and careful attention to detail has gained us respect in the legal community. Engaging our Marin County firm gives you the advantage of the personal attention of a small firm at a reasonable cost. With coordinated teamwork, we effectively handle cases that are very complex in nature, as well as more straightforward matters. Most matters are brought to a positive conclusion through settlement, but our experience at trial is extensive, and we have successfully represented clients in courts through the greater Bay Area. In addition to our trial practice, we have had winning results in the numerous appeals we have handled. Our experienced probate attorneys prepare custom estate plans to meet each client's needs.
– Within the general area of estate planning our firm prepares a broad range of documents for our clients. Generally, when we draft a trust or will for a client, we also prepare various related documents including financial and medical powers of attorney. If a trust is prepared, we assist the client in making sure the trust is properly funded. Estate Administration
– The firm represents trustees and executors in the administration of estates. This representation by our Marin County probate attorneys includes court proceedings probating wills and the private, out of court administration of trusts.Estate Litigation
– Our practice also emphasizes trust and will litigation in Marin County and across the state of California. We have handled numerous matters over the years representing executors, trustees, and beneficiaries of wills and trusts.Conservatorships
– The firm represents both private professional fiduciaries and individuals serving as conservators.
Because our practice involves estate planning, probate and trust administration, trust and estate litigation, conservatorships, and financial elder abuse cases, we bring a broad and balanced perspective to the table. We also recognize these matters are stressful and emotional for our clients because they may involve loss, disputes among family members, and violations of trust given to others. We respond to these feelings with timely, caring, and professional advice.Business
– The firm handles business transactional matters including the purchase and sale of businesses, drafting contracts, and business formation. We also handle various business disputes for our clients. We strive to resolve the matters without litigation, but if that is not possible, we will work for our clients to obtain a favorable judicial determination.Real Property
– We represent clients in transactional real property matters including purchase and sale of properties, easements, and leases. We also handle real property litigation in matters including boundary and title disputes, and breach of contract matters.
We are cognizant that in some cases it may be difficult for clients to travel to our office or to meet with us during traditional office hours. We can make arrangements to meet clients after hours or on weekends, and at their homes or places of business as convenient.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to hearing from you.